Terms and Conditions Baby Club
To make things easy we would appreciate if you could take note of the following;
1. All three Sittings need to be completed just before, or within 4 weeks of your baby reaching 1 year old. Our cut off point is is 18 months.
2. The foilio is available after completion of the last viewing.
3. Continual cancellations without notice or legitimate reason may invalidate your membership without refund.
4. Photography sessions are for your baby only. However on 3rd session you have option to have a family shoot.
5. Photography sittings must be booked between 12-16 weeks for Baby 1, or when your baby is able to hold her head up for a few seconds when lying on her front, 7-8 months for Baby 2, when your baby is able to sit independently, and 12 months for Baby 3 when your baby is able to stand.
6. Orders need to be collected from the studio, or orders can be posted via special delivery for a charge of £10.
7. Pictures for the folio are of your baby ONLY, and cannot be a family or sibling shot.
8. 48 hour cancellation policy - If you are unable to attend your appointment please allow at least 48 hours notice as we are unable to fill the times at short notice. (There is a £25 charge for less than 48 hours notice.) Please note we do make allowances for illness etc
9. Viewing appointments must take place within two of each baby club photography session. The next Baby Club shoot cannot take place until the previous viewing had been done.
10. Baby club runs from Tuesday to Friday.
11. Please check all prints and frames within 48 hours of receiving them.
12. Baby Club/Cherubs is aimed at new customers only. Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee that we can offer the program to a
second child, however we will try our best to accommodate past customers.
13. Your viewing is the only chance to purchase prints and select your products, unfortunately we do not keep photos on file due to high demand.
14. Postage is not included in the price of the offer.